Common failures in bumper cars.
1. Common fault identification of speed variation.
1. The battery has no power, causing it to slow down (just bought or about 1 year)
Solution: "replace" battery or charge can be eliminated.
2. The problem of speed-regulating switch causes the speed to be slow (a common failure in about half year)
Solution: turn the switch on and off to see if there is any change in speed. If there is a change, the switch is ok. If there is no change to indicate that the switch is damaged or needs to be replaced, or the switch is pulled out to connect the two ends directly, it can be fixed in the fast position.
3. The driving wheel wear seriously causes the speed to slow down (1 year)
Solution: driving wheel wear serious, leading to a smaller driving wheel circumference, so unit time driving distance will be shorter, so feel slow, change the driving wheel and the wheel can troubleshoot.
4. Poor contact between motor rotor and carbon brush (about 2 years)
Solution: it is common to walk without walking or to start the cargo, clean the position of rotor and carbon brush.
5. The failure of the wheel bearing causes the speed to slow down (common failure)
Solution: check whether the wheels are wobbly, as if left and right wobble, change wheel bearings can eliminate the trouble.
2. Common fault identification of gearbox and transmission shaft.
1. Motor rotation and gear box output shaft do not turn.
A. Check the rotor head of the motor, whether normal or not.
B. Rotate the drive wheel with the hand, and the output shaft of the gearbox can rotate easily without any resistance. The output shaft of the surface gear box is broken and needs to be replaced.
C. gear box, normal output axis rotation, drive shaft, and make noise, show that the shaft lock screw loosening, with the hand will drive shaft screw hole location to the motor output shaft flat lock again. (should not be too tight in order to avoid the transmission shaft silks)
D. gear box output shaft and drive shaft are normal, and the driving wheel can be held by hand, indicating that the driving wheel is damaged due to overload.
3. The motor does not rotate the common fault identification.
1. Power cord fracture or poor connection, resulting in no power input, good connection or replacement of power cord (Mimi and motor racing are more common).
Cause of failure: the problem is mainly in the car, the power line is easy to break when turning, and it can't operate normally.
2. The welding spot of the internal power cord of the motor is off, causing no power input and resoldering.
Causes of failure: the rotation of the wheel has resistance and prolonged use, which results in the high temperature of the motor, resulting in the loss of the solder joints. The rotation of the wheel has serious resistance, which can cause the motor rotor to burn down.
4. Common fault identification of control box.
1. When the car is running, there is no sound at all.
Solution: replacing the potentiometer can be troubleshooting (the old control box is more common 6 months)
2. Set remote control to no response to code and time.
Solution: replacement of keys (general local maintenance stores are sold) more than 2 years is more common.
3. The car starts with a hint but no music can work properly.
Solution: F1 and F2 mode select error, and adjust formula 1 mode to troubleshoot.
4. Identification and exclusion of control box for power failure.
A. Whether the battery is enough.
B. The power switch circuit is in good condition.
C. Inside the control box, anti - diode is burned (common)
D. control box power socket burn (common)
E. The burn of the battery splice leads to poor contact or no electricity (3 months is more common)
5. The control box cannot start identification.
A. the start switch is broken.
B. The screen shows that the number of startup times and the number of COINS are not consistent (remote control can be started at any time)
C. Screen display startup times and manual times are not consistent (remote control can be started arbitrarily)
D. the battery is low.
E. Remote receiving failure.
5. Remote fault identification.
1. The transmitter (remote control) has no power, and the battery needs to be replaced (12) (the battery should be changed in 4 months).
2. There is no response to the digital display screen, and the control box remote receiving module fails.
3. Start password failure and need to re-pair the code.
A. Press the black button on the control box, and the digital display will display A horizontal bar.
B. Select the key on the control box transmitter (remote control) and press the selected button.
C. The screen flashes and goes out, and the code is successful.
Pedal brake fault identification.
1. The car can run normally, but the brakes do not work (check the wiring and replace the foot switch "pedal switch cannot be repaired").
2. The control box can be started normally (also with the output voltage), and the motor test can also be turned normally, but the pedal has no reaction, indicating that the foot switch is damaged (more than one year is more common).